When I started running my own small business of handmade items a few years ago, I barely knew how to run a biz and hoped to learn everything mostly by myself as the time goes by. However, quite soon I understood that this won’t lead me far. This is when I started reading books and then got into online tutorials. Both these information sources are irreplaceable but I believe online tutorials is one of the best ways to learn quickly and efficiently.
For every business newbie, it’s important to have a knowledge of all the aspects that matter when running a business. Therefore I made a list of my 9 favorite online tutorials that can help you along the way:
(p.s. You don’t need a monthly subscription to watch these classes, just sign up for a trial!)
1. Find Your Focus / A Brand First Workshop
2. Use Mind Maps to Solve Problems Creatively
3. SEO for Bloggers & Solopreneurs
4. Analytics & Authenticity on Instagram: Crafting Your Digital Presence
5. Strategy: Essentials for Management, Consulting and Startup Success
6. 9 Simple Steps to your First Google Adwords Campaign
7. Productivity Habits That Stick: Using Time Theming
8. Introduction to Project Management: Methods & Tactics for Success
9. Launch a No Fail Business Model
Even tho these classes aren’t very short and you probably will need a couple evenings to watch them all, it still takes less time than reading 9 books about each of these aspects or learning all these business secrets by yourself.
I hope you’ll find them as helpful as I did and will run your business successfully!